Tiles and grout are widely used in decoration or strengthening of the floors and walls of our homes and offices. Almost any kind of tile installation requires routine cleaning from time to time. As settled dirt, mud and grime can deeply impact the appearance and beauty of any tile installation. Tiles installed in the bathroom and kitchen are prone to damage and decolourisation coming from various chemicals, acids, stains and water.
Don’t let any stain stay on any tile for a long time as staining can permanently destroy any tile installation. Ignoring tile stain removal can also compromise the hygiene of the tiles and grout. Organic matter will promote the growth of germs and pathogens and any exposure to the germ loaded tile can lead to diseases and infections. There are hundreds of products available in the market that you can use for tile and grout stain removal.
Almost all kinds of tile cleaning solutions and solvents have their advantages and disadvantages. White vinegar is highly efficient ion treating stains but it is mildly acidic and can damage the grout cement as well. So in this blog, we are going to provide an easy way to treat stains on any tile and grout using oxygenated bleach. Follow the steps and instructions mentioned below and deliver perfect tile and grout cleaning services using oxygenated bleach.
DIY For Tile and Grout Stain Removal
Things you Need:
- Oxygenated bleach (powder or liquid)
- Nylon bristled brush
- Warm water
- First of all, you need to make two separate solutions for tile stain removal and grout stain removal. First, add one part of oxygenated bleach and 3 parts of warm water and pour this into a bowl. Also, add a cup of oxygenated bleach to half a bucket of warm water.
- Now you first need to rinse the grout cement with oxygenated bleach solution. Pour some amount of solution over the grout cement and let it rest.
- Using an old toothbrush, clean the grout cement and rub the stained and blackened cement repeatedly. Keep rubbing and scrubbing till the grout stain fades away.
- Now for tile stain removal, you must first rinse a sponge in the bleach solution in the bucket. Now clean the stained tile with the sponge rinsed in the bleach solution. Keep rubbing and scrubbing till the stain vanishes and leave the tile installation as it is.
- Take the bucket of oxygenated bleach solution and pour the solution over to the complete surface of any solution. Tiles placed in the bathroom and kitchen can be cleaned from this solution as well. Leave the solution on the tiles for 15 minutes.
- Using a hard nylon-bristle brush, clean the tile installation effectively. Brush off all the debris, dust and staining fluid form the tiles and keep rubbing till the tiles become clean and lustrous.
- Wash the tile surface with detergent water solution and clean it using a mop. Make sure you remove all the bleach and debris from the surface of tiles while mopping.
We are the leading service providers for all kinds of tile cleaning problems in town. We offer high-quality tile and grout cleaning Hobart at low and reasonable costs. We can provide different kinds of tile cleaning services depending upon the tile type and condition. Our professional tile cleaners are amongst the best in business. Equipped with all the latest tools and equipment, we can handle and clean any tile installation in no time.
Read More Here: – DIY For Cleaning The Grout